Objectives Of The Trust
1. The primary objective of the Trust is to spread awareness about the advances in medical management and bring it within reach of every Indian with a locomotor disability, irrespective of socioeconomic status.
2. To aid research in all disciplines of medical sciences for better management of locomotor disabilities.
3. To organise or assist, collaborate, sponsor, support, fund and /or aid in organising free Health/Detection Camps and awareness sessions pertaining to locomotor disabilities.
4. Free Counselling and Education of Patients and Caregivers.
5. Sponsorship of surgery and/or technology-based functional neurorehabilitation of patients with locomotor disabilities from low socioeconomic background.
6. To conduct seminars, workshops, meetings, national/international conferences, web based and distance learning educational programmes, and using mass media to disseminate information and create awareness among sufferers, their families, medical fraternity and related professionals regarding researches and modern advancements in diagnostic, medical treatment, surgical intervention and rehabilitation techniques.
7. To publish or to extend financial assistance for writing, copy writing, concept designing and developing, translating, printing and publishing books, pamphlets, brochures, periodicals, news-letters, newspaper inserts, web sites, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, etc. to disseminate knowledge on the subjects concerning prevention and treatment of locomotor disabilities.